Stripping rude people and dumping them into water sources is becoming a signature move.
done for the smt 69 minute thing on twitter..the theme was law so i went with law hero! how exciting :p
my first reaction to the law theme was ‘yeah i wanna draw satan!’ but..i got lazy
4-week-old Golden Retriever puppies who are all future Leader Dogs for the Blind.
What if Umbreons hunt in packs and use their rings to communicate like fireflies? Four legged crazy moonfox fireflies?
aw thanks dude!! and you already got like all my friends so im not tagging
- ive been treating my hair with minoxidil for the past couple months and its been looking absolutely amazing i love my hair
- im damned good at turn-based rpgs
- im weirdly good at making friends and that must mean something good about my personality?
- i have the widest taste in media of anyone i know and i regard that as a good thing
- im by and large comfortable with my growth as a person. i still have a long way to go, but comparing the me freshman year to the me now, i feel like a completely different person which is a very good thing (i have you and my many other friends to thank for that)
Could you voice Edgeworth ordering ice cream from an ice cream truck, as hard as it might be for him?
what a turbo nerd
I HAVE A VIDEO TOO they were being lil whiny butts after the vet. they usually aren’t as vocal as this but they probably wanted mom
some more pics!
theyre going to the vet to get their dewclaws removed and tails docked, as well as a general checkup. gonna be a stressful day uouPUPPIES!!!!!
Why Dock the tails and remove the dewclaws? Unless there’s some health issue I don’t see why that’s necessary. It just causes unneeded pain for them!
Docking tails is typically a sign of a working dog. They used to do it to keep the dogs’ tails from catching in the carriages but also because people didn’t have to pay taxes on them either. Now it’s a phase for most people to get the tails docked.
However, this person could be doing it due to being common for the breed or actually selling them as working dogs. Plus, it’s easier to dock a puppy’s tail when their young as the bones haven’t 100% fused yet.
you would be right! these dogs are out of hunting stock, were selling them as pointers/retrievers.
and yeah, german shorthairs (the breed of these guys) have really narrow, whippy tails, and they can easily get caught in brambles and branches and bleed all over the place. it causes a lot of unnecessary pain and drama for owner and dog alike.
same with dewclaws only its a bit more serious an issue, ive seen them be ripped out after getting caught on something and the dog struggling to get itself out. its awful and can even require surgery
some more pics!
theyre going to the vet to get their dewclaws removed and tails docked, as well as a general checkup. gonna be a stressful day uou